Tourlane empowers travelers to discover their next adventure. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Come and support our Team as Performance Marketing Manager SEM (f/m/x) and enjoy great freedom in the expansion of our product portfolio.
Your role and responsibilities:
- You develop, optimize and scale online marketing campaigns in the field of SEM
- You identify and test new and innovative growth opportunities based on CPA goals
- You always stay up to date with all trends and best practices in performance marketing
- You work in cross-functional teams consisting of BI, Tech and other marketing teams
- You create and monitor various cross-team processes for measuring marketing performance and marketing budget
- You take over the communication and cooperation with third-parties and partner companies in marketing
This makes you a great candidate:
- Successfully completed Bachelor's/Master's degree in an economic or technical discipline
- at least 1.5 years experience in online marketing, focus on SEM
- Well-versed handling of Excel (pivot table, conversion table, formulas, etc.)
- Very detail-oriented, analytical and results-oriented way of working
- Experience in a rapidly changing business environment, high levels of agility with the ability to adapt
- Ability to creatively and innovatively find new marketing solutions
- Fluent English and German spoken and written, any other language is an advantage
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities not discriminating about sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability and anything we may have missed
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with backgrounds in companies such as Airbnb, Wooga, Rocket Internet and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our startup has made money from day one
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips
Sounds interesting? We are looking forward to meeting you.