Who We Are
rideOS is a globally-distributed technology company that is building a software platform to accelerate the safe, global roll-out of next-gen transport. Our team consists of highly accomplished and experienced folks whose achievements include co-inventing the iPhone, powering Tesla's Autopilot maps, and helping to start Uber’s mapping and self driving vehicle divisions. We are Series-B funded, backed by Sequoia Capital and Next47.
As a Partner Engineer at rideOS, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our technology is widely deployed and successfully implemented. You will be responsible for working with a number of high-priority partners, such as Ford, ST Engineering, and Voyage. This is a multifaceted role with the following responsibilities:
Sales Engineering: Working closely with our Business Development team, show potential partners how our services meet a business need. You will do this through demos, technical conversations, and proofs of concept.
Professional Services: Working closely with partners’ engineering teams, design and implement the code needed to integrate with our services. Enable partners to deploy and maintain this code themselves.
Technical Support: Once a partner is actively using our services, provide ongoing support -- answer product questions, respond to bug reports, and advise them on how to integrate new features and products. Create and update documentation and sample code.
Technical Project Management: Serve as the primary advocate within our Engineering team for the partners you work with. Support the Product team during all of the above phases by ensuring that projects are on track, that what is being built matches the partners’ needs, and keeping our partners engineering efforts in sync with our own.
What We Are Looking For:
- Software generalist, able to work in multiple programming languages
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Passion for enabling others to be successful
- Passion for mobility or next generation transport
- A strong desire to learn, collaborate and mentor
- Located in Berlin, Germany
- Top tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance policy
- Flexible PTO - We trust employees to manage their time off, most people take around 20 vacation days per year
- Flexible working from home policy, especially for folks with families or commuters
- Lunch provided 3 days a week, dinners reimbursed when working late
- Tax savings from 401K, FSA
- Investment in safety - we provide transport home when you work late
- Investment in health and wellness - we reimburse $80 per month for fitness/gym memberships
- Welcome dinners and happy hours for all new team members - we appreciate and value everyone who joins!
rideOS is off to an amazing start in terms of funding, talent, vision, and industry demand. We are well on on our way towards being a major player in transportation and technology in general, and looking for incredible teammates to help make our mission a reality. rideOS is an e-verified company.