Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased online through platforms like Lieferando. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead. We are expanding strongly, backed by some of the most prominent VCs in tech. Join our team now, we are hiring the best talent on every position.
To further grow our business internationally, we are hiring a People & Culture intern (m/f/d) that helps us to build and retain the best team in the world.
- Support our HR team in different projects, concerning recruiting, onboarding, company culture, communication, payroll and learning & development
- Review incoming applications together with our Talent Acquisition team and help us to constantly improve our recruiting strategy to find the best talents
- Perform direct search on LinkedIn and Xing to find the best talents
- Help us to continuously develop our organizational company structure and team structures based on company growth stage
- Support us in building and fostering a unique company culture with an outstanding employer brand
- You are studying Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or similar and are at least in the 3rd semester
- You have excellent communication skills paired with a high level of empathy
- Commitment, diligence, structure, and team skills are attributes by which you would describe yourself
- You have top-notch organizational skills and high process affinity
- You enjoy working in an international environment and using English on a daily basis is a breeze for you
- You are fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
What we offer
- Revolutionize one of the rapidly developing industries and enrich food deliveries worldwide
- We are backed by top notch investors and strategic advisors from the food industry
- Opportunity to have real impact on the success story of the company and significantly shape one of the fastest growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure
- An energetic, positive, self-managed work environment with a team culture that prizes excellence and commitment to our company mission
- High potential for personal growth and fast career development
Ready to become part of Honest Food’s People & Culture team?
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We also hire working students!
Ready to shape the future of online food delivery? We are looking forward to meeting you!