We at Interbrand believe that brands can change the world.
They are not just a logo - they shape our everyday life and influence us significantly.
At Interbrand we are passionate about continuously redefining the practice of branding. We want to steer brands, to create and grow them sustainably and thus help some of the most influential companies to leverage their brands potential and significance.
Do you want to change the world with us?
For our office in Berlin, we are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Intern (m/f/d) - Consulting with russian language skills to support our strategy team for 6 months starting December 1st, 2019 (or earlier).
Challenge yourself - inspire us and take the chance to make a difference!
- You are in the last stages of or already have completed your studies in business administration, marketing or similar with a specialization in brand management, brand strategy or similar
- You have already dealt extensively with the basics of brand management within your studies and ideally were able to gain first practical experience
- You are enthusiastic about brand management and brand design
- You are a fast learner, self-starter and have an independent working style
- You are fluent in Russian and English, proficiency in German would be a plus
What you can expect
- You will gain comprehensive insights into the workflows of an international agency and the world of brands
- You will support our team with the development of unique, brand-based strategies to solve compelling challenges
- You will be deployed on national and international projects - mainly working on russian customers
- You will get to know the customer-related work of interdisciplinary project teams
- You will take part in projects from start to finish, from research through content development, delivery and implementation
Sounds like you belong with us?
Please submit your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, credentials).
We look forward to hearing from you!