Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased online through platforms like Lieferando. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead. We are expanding strongly, backed by some of the most prominent VCs in tech. Join our team now, we are hiring the best talent on every position.
To exponentially grow our company and explore new markets and areas of business, we are hiring a Business Development Intern (m/f/d) that continuously helps to reinvent our existing processes and supports us in projects of strategic importance and in all areas of our business.
- Support us in the launch of new regions and countries, setting up logistics and legal infrastructures
- Help us to optimize our just-in-time supply chain
- Localize menus, brands, processes and concepts and support our international teams with the implementation
- Work together with your team on new business initiatives and process innovations within the company to increase the share of value chain
- Analyze and evaluate the market, competition and trend-data
- You are studying Business Administration, Entrepreneurship or similar and are at least in the 5th semester
- You have top-notch organizational skills and high process affinity
- Quantitative analysis with Excel is one of your strengths
- Commitment, diligence, structure, and team skills are attributes by which you would describe yourself
- You have very good knowledge of written and spoken English and preferably also speak a little German
What we offer
- Revolutionise one of the rapidly developing industries and enrich food deliveries worldwide
- We are backed by top notch investors and strategic advisors from the food industry
- Opportunity to have real impact on the success story of the company and significantly shape one of the fastest growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure
- An energetic, positive, self-managed work environment with a team culture that prizes excellence and commitment to our company mission
- High potential for personal growth and fast career development
Ready to become part of Honest Food’s Business Development team? We are looking forward to meeting you!