At FinCompare we are on a mission to simplify SME finance by using technology to offer businesses a convenient one-stop destination for all their financing needs. In a non-transparent financing market, we are providing access to and the opportunity to compare modern and suitable financing products. Therefore, we are looking for smart team members to join us on our journey to become Europe's biggest, most advanced and reliable SME financing platform.
- You will work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow users to seamlessly interact with technology.
- Recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features
- Develop reusable code.
- Identify and adopt best practices for the web front-end engineering
- Collaborate with a team of front-end, back-end developers, designers, project managers.
- Help improve usability and stability of the front-end applications and web pages.
- Knowledge in React, Redux or Angular
- Familiarity with new frameworks and prototyping tools
- Experience in building modular codebases
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and knowledge of how to interface with them is a plus
- We encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
- You take responsibility from day one and work in an agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people from more than 10 nationalities.
- You can benefit from our flexible working hours, beer fridge, hover boards and other perks
- Experienced management team with strong focus on your personal development.
- Flat hierarchies, open communication, high energy and high reward.
- Weekly updated about growth and development of the business.
- A nice office with a great atmosphere in Berlin and of course, the latest hardware.