Johnson Bros. Roll Forming Co. is seeking an experienced Direct Sales Representative to join our team in Berkeley, IL.
Johnson Bros. Roll Forming Co. is a recognized leader in Roll Forming. Over the last 70 years, Johnson Bros. has worked with clients in over 100 industries, including door, display, lighting, fence, rack and storage industries. Johnson Bros. specializing in custom roll formed component parts, manufactured to customer spec. With over 26 full roll forming lines, our capabilities are endless.
As part of our sales team, every day will be different and rewarding. Using the support of a team with over 70 years of Roll Forming experience,you will learn the industry and build quality customer relationships. This position will include both inside and outside sales and marketing responsibilities. First, you will follow up on existing inquiries to discuss part requirements, analyze customer drawings, develop relationships, and deliver a finished quote onsite or electronically. Secondly, you will assist the marketing effort to pursue leads by creating marketing campaigns, cold calling, advertisements, and sending promotion content.
Out of Area travel 25% maximum
Local Area (Chicagoland) as needed
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pursues prospects by phone, email and onsite visits.
- Builds quality relationships with customers
- Communicates customer needs to estimator for quoting
- Provides Value-Added Account Services for customers such as updating shipping dates, invoices, inventory tracking, production status, and technical question support
- Assist in the creation of relevant promotional materials for print, web, and social media.
- Attends trade shows and networking events
- Develop new sales leads through independent research and actively prospect daily
- Works with internal colleagues to coordinate and execute marketing plans to increase lead generation to specific industries.
- 3 to 5 years of industrial sales experience in the metal fabrication industry (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-Starter, ambitious, people-skills, and trustworthy
- Strong Multitasking Skills
- Understanding of marketing principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience using CRM software
- Education: High school or equivalent (Required)