The Director, IT & Corporate Spend Procurement Category Management owns the IT & Corporate spend category strategy and execution through effective management and engagement with Corporate functions stakeholders and major suppliers in the following areas: IT, HR, Finance, Marketing, Fleet, Travel, Meetings and Events and other Professional Services related to Corporate functions with a main focus on the US and globally for IT, HR and Finance.
The Director, IT & Corporate Spend Procurement Category Management provides category leadership and is responsible to:
- Align and deliver on key strategic initiatives defined by Corporate Functions and Group Head of Procurement
- Establish and maintain active supplier relationship management for key vendors
- Plan and deliver savings year on year (cost reduction / cost avoidance) across all in scope categories
- Improve cash flow in line with overall strategic planning
- Identify and secure innovation in the industry that could apply to Hikma especially in the digital area
- Reduce complexity through supplier rationalization and standardization of services
- Develop capabilities, professionalism and efficiency of regional and country procurement managers
- Accountable for developing a cohesive and fully aligned Category Strategy and annual category plan to deliver against Hikma key priorities
- Participates in the development of category policies, and procedures and manages the implementation to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
- Prepare and recommend the category productivity plan together with key stakeholders in accordance with business strategy. Deliver and monitors financial performance versus target so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/benefits. Areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
- Responsible for developing the overall category team effectiveness and efficiency overtime through development of tools, processes and innovative solutions to support the business.
- Manages the effective achievement of objectives by setting individual targets (KPI's), developing and motivating staff to maximize performance.
- Responsible for leading Category teams to ensure delivery against Category Strategy, Annual Category plans key milestones and financial expectations on category spend categories
- Ensure collaboration in between IT, HR and other Corporate Functions and Procurement teams to ensure Hikma is leveraging and maximizing its supplier relationships, ensure supplier relationship network is established and effective
- Responsible to drive reduction of TCO, complexity reduction through supplier rationalization, standardization and implementation of sustainable solutions to reduce supply and reputational risk.
- Ensure innovation agenda is developed and Hikma has access to supply innovation that will support Hikma growth
- Ensure proper analytics are in place for spend and savings categories, monthly and quarterly reports issued
- Master of Science Degree in Procurement/Supply Chain, IT, Finance or Commercial areas
- 10-15 years of experience in procurement of IT / Corporate spend categories in a global environment
- Experience leading major IT applications / ERP / Microsoft negotiations and deals on a global level
- Experience of Pharma is a plus
- Relevant Skills Required
- Business Understanding Skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Policies, Procedures & Work Methods
Notification to Agencies
Please note that Hikma does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Hikma will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.