Requisition Number: SENIO04329
Where New Paths Begin
Recovery is possible with OhioGuidestone. A leader in the field of behavioral health with a 155-year history, we address the needs of the whole person, helping individuals reset their paths, reclaim their autonomy and restore their purpose. OhioGuidestone connects individuals with the resources needed to achieve lifelong success, providing community counseling, substance use disorder treatment, workforce development training, early childhood mental health services, psychiatric care and more.
Check out the top reasons to work at OhioGuidestone! -> HERE!
- Research, source, screen, interview and recommend talented individuals for a variety of mid- and senior-level positions.
- Manages full life-cycle recruitment process from strategy discussion through offer acceptance, while providing value-added guidance and coaching TAP on all aspects of the hiring process to ensure the right talent is selected.
- Acts as a thought partner to TAM in supporting strategic partnership to the programs on all Talent Acquisition related activities.
- Proactively partners with TAM, hiring managers and I&D Director to understand and develop the strategic direction of the business, the talent strategy, and workforce planning needs.
- Develop, implement, and prepare reports for specific recruitment needs by program.
- Identify and development metrics to best support strategic goals, build the right recruitment dashboards to effectively visualize this data.
- Develop and implement strategic recruitment solutions that drive the I&D strategy to include initiatives specific to program needs.
- Assist with the I&D recruitment efforts to include sourcing, talent assessment, job description review and inclusive interview processes.
- Maintains awareness of current treads through professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Researches, recommends, and executes new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Develops and maintains a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- May be involved in the planning, organization, and implementation of special events or department specific projects or seasonal program changes.
- Demonstrate positive leadership, promote an inclusive work environment and present the Agency in the most positive light with all internal and external contacts.
- Exhibit positivity, flexibility and a willingness to take on new responsibilities as requested or required.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle
- Must be able to frequently drive to varying work environments which may include job fairs, agency offices or other business or college locations outside the Berea campus.
- Must be able to stoop, stand, walk, bend, and stay upright to perform work
- Must be able to visually read written and digital information
- Must be able to visually determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work assigned and/or to make general observations of facilities or structures
- Must be able to receive detailed information through oral communication
- Must be able to hear applicants, students, or recruiting sources, co-workers, and supervisors at normal speaking levels
- Excellent communication with applicants, students, recruiting sources, co-workers, and supervisors using all means of communication including but not limited to, in-person, phone, and computer.
- Must be able to project voice to teach, present, and deliver lessons, presentations, or other information to small-large audiences
- Must adhere to all Our Promise Values and Guiding Principals
Education and Experience:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor s degree in related technical, human resources, or business field preferred.
- 3 to 5 year(s), as a recruitment professional with at least 3 years of in-house recruitment experience.
- Solid technical knowledge and experience working with ATS, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and establish relationships.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with all levels within the organization, and excellence in written and verbal communication.
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License with a safe driving record and valid insurance.
- Ability to take and pass a physical exam, tuberculosis test and drug screening.
- Employment is contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.