Requisition Number: DATAA04327
Where New Paths Begin
Recovery is possible with OhioGuidestone. A leader in the field of behavioral health with a 155-year history, we address the needs of the whole person, helping individuals reset their paths, reclaim their autonomy and restore their purpose. OhioGuidestone connects individuals with the resources needed to achieve lifelong success, providing community counseling, substance use disorder treatment, workforce development training, early childhood mental health services, psychiatric care and more.
Check out the top reasons to work at OhioGuidestone! -> HERE!
- Conduct evaluation studies to assess the impact and effectiveness of our clinical and non-clinical programs and disseminate the evaluation findings to different audiences such as regional and program directors, funders, referral sources, and the chief clinical officer.
- Collaborate with clinical staff, the training department, and our research institute to implement new data collection processes and tools.
- Design and manage program evaluation plans that support the programs’ ability to achieve quality results.
- Oversee effective and efficient data collection, storage, and retrieval of programmatic process and outcomes data for a variety of programs and services.
- Extract and analyze data; provide interpretation of outcomes, including observations and recommendations.
- Perform advanced statistical analysis techniques that align with the evaluation plan.
- Prepare, analyze and interpret complex reports of a general or technical nature, identifying trends and correlations that support the use of data to drive decisions.
- Track program outcomes for alignment with program logic models and evaluation plans and success or improvement opportunities, providing regular reports to program management.
- Communicate results and insights through comprehensive reporting processes to key stakeholders to ensure timely and effective execution and outcomes.
- Manage, design, and support the programmatic outcomes reporting process for regular and ad-hoc reports and dashboards including the use of graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data.
- Support agency research activities by providing analytical expertise related to data collection, monitoring, analysis and reporting results.
- Provide excellent and expedient customer service to all stakeholders.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
- Exhibits positivity, flexibility and a willingness to take on new responsibilities as requested or required.
- Employee may be asked to complete related duties other than those indicated above as assigned by their supervisor.
- Must adhere to all Our Promise Values and Guiding Principles.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, interpret, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge of and experience with logic models, databases, and reporting packages.
- Reporting and data visualization skills using software like Excel, Tableau, Power BI.
- Experience with statistical software (SPSS, R, Stata, SAS) desired.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in an adaptive, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to travel to assigned sites as requested or required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy skills, including Windows applications, Microsoft Office Suite, and basic database usage, as well as basic typing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative field with emphasis on research and statics (or related); Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in program evaluation (preferably in a Behavioral Health Programs) with thorough understanding of operational, quality assurance, and program assessment procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of data management software, Microsoft Office and electronic medical records.
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License with a safe driving record and valid insurance.
- Ability to take and pass a physical exam, tuberculosis test and drug screening.
Employment is contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.