- Executes research to inform survey platform initiatives; developing and maintaining relationships with multiple internal and cross-functional technical and product teams, identifying research issues and monitoring, evaluating, modifying project management practices to improve effectiveness
- Implements research strategies, plans, and practices; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; gathering and analyzing data; drawing conclusions from data; creating reports and metrics to define and measure performance; providing user-specific information and data to support management decisions; and interpreting data and trends
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops project management practices
- Manages multiple, medium complex research projects (for example, survey deployments, A/B tests) with external and internal partners (for example, third-party vendors)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of customer experience research initiatives
- Provides project-related support to project teams
- Bachelor of Science and 2 years' technical program management experience OR 6 years' technical program management experience.
2-4 years' experience conducting quantitative behavioral research, including experimental design, statistical analysis, and survey development.
- Master's Degree in Experimental Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Applied Statistics, Behavioral Sciences or related field.
- Experience in supplier-side research firm a plus
About Walmart Labs
Imagine working in an environment where one experiment can catapult an entire industry toward a smarter future. That's what we do at Walmart Labs. We're a team of 5,000+ software engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and our enterprise operates.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.
Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts
Frequently asked questions
- On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 10-15 minutes to complete our 1-page application.
- Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
- How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
- What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs