Store Nº8 is Walmart’s incubation arm. We're working on developing leapfrog capabilities that will transform the future of retail. We incubate and partner with entrepreneurs, early stage start-ups, VCs and academics to innovate across a wide variety of areas including virtual and augmented reality, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. We’re creating a portfolio of companies—currently including Jetblack, Insperience, Intelligent Retail Lab, and more—acting as a force driving commerce forward.
Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Visit walmartcareers.com to apply now.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Program Manager II Role is an exciting opportunity to set the foundation for the Intelligent Retail Lab’s business engagement growth. You’ll partner with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. Tax, Legal, Technology) to develop and maintain an internal program strategy enabling business development and to ensure that company standards are upheld. As the business matures, this role will continue to evolve.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage program which encapsulating multiple workstreams in parallel
- Partners with Business and IT teams driving end points to key workstream task
- Leads teams in development of project/program plans and timelines
- Monitors execution progress and ensures deliverable quality
- Manage successful relationship within the organization
- Identifies potential issues and devise contingencies
- 3rd party vendor management
- Stakeholder management
- Create and maintain milestones within project plan
- Provides leadership updates on status of workstreams
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT related field
- 5+ Years Project Management
- 5+ Years managing complex projects
- Experience working with PM systems such as Jira or VSTS
- Experience managing remote products
- Ability to travel up to 25%, both domestic and internationally