LINUX Technical Lead
Location: Bentonville, AR
Duration: Long-term ongoing, multiple year contract with benefits
LINUX Technical Team Lead and Systems Administrator will provide focused Technical Support, while also leading a team of skilled systems administrators and technical support technicians, on the following for a large retail client:
- AIX 5.3 Administration/Support
- SUSE Linux OS (Suse 10x/11x) Administration/Support
- Redhat Linux OS (RHEL 5/6) Administration/Support
- Windows 2003/2008/2008 R2/CE/XP/7 Administration/Support
- Linux/Windows Monitoring
- System X Hardware Administration/Support
- Korn/BASH shell scripting
- Windows PowerShell Automation
- RPM Packaging
- Day to day administration
- Kernel update/understanding
- Perl Scripting
- Networking, TCP/IP
- SUSE Linux/Windows OS Updates
- XEN Virtualization software
- VMWare Virtualization Software
- Linux Pacemaker Clustering
- Storage - ISCSI, SAS, DRBD
- React to fix field escalated issues promptly
- Develop and validate bug fixes
- Interface closely with development for short and long-term software fixes
- Education/Mentoring of other team members
Nice to have skills but not required:
- Vormetric Encryption
- IBM Bladecenter, Nortel switches, Management Modules
- Retail Customer Experience
- BMC/BSM Remedy
- Select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle
- Take part in our savings programs and educational plans
- We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses
Why Bentonville, AR?
- Affordable cost of living and family friendly
- Top Rated school systems
- Diverse population
- Low crime rate
- Excellent medical and dental care
- Near popular vacation spots
- Outdoor enthusiasts dream
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided. For more information contact Gina Lyles, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 254-547-4817. Kindly forward to any other interested parties - thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.