Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Part Time
Helia Healthcare Benton, IL
The overall purpose of the Certified Nursing Assistant position is to provide each of the assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the residents' plan of care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Values and upholds the Helia Healthcare Principles and Commitments including compassion, responsiveness, teamwork, courtesy, personalized care and believing that being nice matters.
- Dedicated to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Consistent and regular attendance.
- Provides personal care to residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort consistent with facility policies and procedures as well as state/federal guidelines and regulations.
- Strives to provide for resident preference and choice in all areas of care.
- Identifies and corrects safety hazards in patient care areas and understands personal responsibility for all aspects of patient safety.
- Complies with established policy, practices and standards for nursing services.
- Promotes and supports the greatest possible degree of independence for residents.
- Consistent and regular attendance and punctuality.
- Advises charge nurse of residents status at beginning and end of shift.
- Contributes knowledge of residents' conditions and documents observations as required.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
The Certified Nursing Assistant must have the following:
- State certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- CPR certification preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- No disqualifying criminal offenses as defined by regulatory guidelines.