Requisition Number: EMPLO02478
- Mistras timekeeper onsite
* Check daily work workorders for charging
* Track equipment use and delays
* Send weekly time uploads to Corteva for processing and track until completed
* Collect timesheets each Monday, review with daily hours tracked
- KPI monthly tracking for Mistras onsite
- Technically close work orders for maintenance department
- Create and Close out E&AT’s/ ETQ for GMISS related issues
- Track and send emails for deficiencies and action items
- Create Action items, RCI’s and Deficiencies
- Keep up with GMISS compliance monthly
* Track and send emails for monthly deficiencies/ deferrals
* Track and Send emails to insure no overdues at end of month
- Enter in valve shop records to Relief Devices Service Database
* Save all inspections (travelers) to appropriate electronic folders
- Maintain maintenance library
* File SCR’s and deficiencies
* Create new folders and scrap folders upon SCR request
- Help with yearly Global Paint Budget
- Enter in Blast Media tracking materials
- Help organize office gatherings
- Follow procedures as needed and actively participate in trainings and team meetings
- Order/ Organize office materials
- Respond to escalated employee inquiries
- High School Diploma minimum.
- General mathematical knowledge is required.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word or similar programs.
- Strong organizational, communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to changing demands, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every MISTRAS employee plays a part in our Company’s success and making this a great place to work. We are committed to a work place where all employees are free to raise issues, concerns and questions for the improvement of our operations and work environment. Safety is the overriding priority in everything we do; all duties critical to safety, quality, and environmental protection are carried out in compliance with all requirements and with personal accountability.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.