CRAssociates has a new opportunity for an Occupational Health Registered Nurse to provide their expertise on a Full-Time basis in Chrysler's Belvidere Assembly Plant work the night shift at the plant's Worksite Clinic in Belvidere, IL.
Occupational Health RN Duties:
- Coordinate care among services and across the continuum for patients with complex, long-term health care that needs to be assigned to the clinic.
- Educate patient and family regarding benefits and risk factors for optimal bio-psycho-social functioning, community resources, wellness, and health promotion to enhance shared decision-making.
- Candidate must exercise professional nursing judgment to work with a variety of professionals, agencies, and systems.
- Administer fit testing, audio, vision testing, and preliminary exams.
- Process medical records in compliance with OSHA
- Wound Care
- Process reinstatement
- Conduct Medical Surveillance
- A current, unrestricted license to practice in the state of Illinois.
- A graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing (BSN is preferred.)
- Previous experience in occupational health
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing (COHN) is desirable
- ONLY nurses with emergency room or urgent care experience will be considered.
- Certification as required by the Medical Department (i.e., audiometry, spirometry, etc.).
- Must possess a minimum of six (6) months of relevant experience including familiarity with OSHA regs.
- Possess current certification in basic cardiac life support (BCLS) prior to employment.
CRA offers competitive compensation within an established team-oriented clinic. Please apply online today at www.crassoc.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Please make sure you provide us with your updated resume and complete your application for full consideration.
In conformity with applicable laws, CRAssociates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, a Vietnam Era veteran, a veteran who has served on active duty for which a campaign badge was authorized, or a newly separated veteran