Field Service Technician *$2,000 Sign on Bonus* (Beltsville, MD, US, 20704)
Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
2,000.00 Sign-on Bonus
We are looking for a Field Service Technician to report to our Beltsville, MD office and service the surrounding areas. This person will be responsible for the installation, service, and maintenance of our commercial and industrial water purification equipment within our light division. Equipment specific training will be provided. Willing to train the right person, but previous technical/mechanical/plumbing experience is especially encouraged.
General day shift hours with overtime opportunities and a compensated on-call rotation with occasional afternoons/weekends.
Benefits of working for Evoqua
- Generous PTO package
- Dollar-for-dollar 401k match with a profit-sharing component
- Customizable benefits package with a multitude of options. Benefits effective immediately provided enrollment is completed within 30 days of hire date.
- Career progression plans
- Multiple employee incentive plans
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Flexible Spending Account options
- Retirement Plan
The above is only the beginning of what Evoqua has to offer. With over 160 locations spread throughout 10 countries, room for growth is essentially in your hands. If you believe that we would be the right fit for you, please apply today.
Core Responsibilities and Tasks
- Creates and maintains safe working environment and cultures within the organization
- Takes care of company property
- Trouble shoots systems for mechanical, electrical equipment conditions
- Identify and remedy safety issues – both Company and Customer owned equipment
- Direct interfacing with customer
- Potentially at multiple sites with multiple technologies
- HS diploma or equivalent
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- One year of work experience preferred
- 0-2 years technical experience
- Must have customer service experience
- Demonstrates critical thinking and trouble shooting ability
- Able to pass a credit check
- Ability to obtain a class B CDL
- Able to operate a company vehicle
- Able to pass driver requirements which include:
- Driver Application for Employment
- Employee Applicant Drug and Alcohol Statement
- Road Test
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Copy of Medical Certificate
Additional Dimensions to Consider:
- Must be able to function in a team environment
- Usually works with direct supervision but can work independently if needed
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 50% or more
#LI-AD1 #CDL #Driving #FieldService #CDLB #CDLA #SignOnBonus #Local #HomeDaily
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.