Duties and Responsibilities
- Required to operate milling machines and drill presses
Required to set-up and operate saws
- Required to know and understand part numbering system
- Required to monitor inventory levels and report low on hand material levels to department Leaders.
Other Duties and Responsibilites
- Report unusual and or unsafe conditions to Supervisor.
- Report any issues or conditions that may cause delays to the production scheduled.
- Good communication with Management, Supervisors, and Engineering personnel.
- Material Handling.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs repetitively.
- Must maintain a clean, organized, and safe work station.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Supervision within capabilities.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprint.
- Must be able to use tape measures, calipers, micrometers
- Do daily maintenance on machines.
- Work in other areas of fabrication and /or machine shop.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Must have the ability to read, write, speak and understand English, plus have adequate hearing and visual acuity and superior understanding of verbal written instruction.
- Working environment is a heated and non-air conditioned manufacturing/warehouse setting.
- Safety glasses with side shields are required in the manufacturing environment.
- Physical requirement of the position includes frequent reaching, gripping and carrying up to 50 lb., plus standing, stooping bending, stretching, squatting and walking.
- Must handle multiple tasks and perform effectively in a fast paced, high stress work environment.
- Safe Fleet does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Kansas City, MO; Grandview, MO; Belton, MO; Production; Assembly; Peculiar, MO; Raymore, MO; Manufacturing