Headway Hospitality is currently seeking experienced, detail-oriented Food Service Workers for our client in the Belmont, NC area! Headway Hospitality is Headway Workforce Solutions' newest division. This new division specializes in serving up the best talent in the field of hospitality, food, and beverage service. Headway Hospitality focuses on providing high-quality workers to clients through Headway's proprietary recruitment, talent acquisition, and workforce management practices. This position offers $10.00 per hour.
Why You'll Love Working with Us:
- Flexible schedule – YOU choose when YOU want to work
- Easy to use mobile app for picking up shifts
- Greater independence – create a work schedule that fits your needs
- Gain experience with TONS of different clients in a variety of environments -- universities, concert venues, sports stadiums, and more!
- Competitive wage
As a Food Service Worker, you will
- Prepare and portion food and beverage items
- Set up food items, condiments, and utensils for cafeteria line or snack bar
- Serve food
- Maintain an adequate supply of dishes, utensils, glasses, etc.
Qualifications of a Food Service Worker
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required
- 6+ months of relevant kitchen or food service experience
- Consent to a pre-employment background check
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Highest level of customer service and hospitality skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think on your feet in any situation
- Dedication to on-time arrival for shifts
- Start date is as soon as possible
- Shifts vary week to week
Physical Requirements as a Food Service Worker
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift to 25 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods
About Headway: Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedication to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: www.headwaywfs.com
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all employment terms and conditions, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.