Full-time position available for our Bellingham Dental Clinic. Will be assisting the dental provider in the delivery of dental procedures allowed by the WA State Dental Practice Act. Other responsibilities are as follows: assist provider in Restorative, Prosthodontics, Endodontics, Orthodontics, Oral Surgery procedures, and any other procedures allowed by the WA Dental Practice Act.
- Applicant must have a valid WA state license, basic life support (BLS) certification, organizational skills, dental record experience and familiarity with the utilization of computers.
- Excellent customer service skills required for this position. Must be able to communicate, read and write in English and have the ability to interpret common written material about dentistry.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is required for this position.
- DA II: Must have completed a formal Dental Assistant program at a College, Technical Institute or equivalent. A minimum of 6 months of work experience is required. Employee with no formal training must have a minimum of 18 months of work experience in a Dental Assistant position.
- DA III: Must have 2 years working experience. Employees with no formal training must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a Dental Assistant position.
To apply for this position, complete the online application and click submit. If you have any questions regarding the position, email Estela Aburto Dental Supervisor at EstelaAburto@seamarchc.org This position is represented by Office and Professionals Employees International Union (OPEIU)