$500 Sign On Bonus for FT New Hires*
World Class Memory Care Community is presently seeking Caregivers and CNAs to join our clinical team in Bellingham!
Whether you are just starting your clinical career or you have years of experience, we want you to know…. Silverado is different. Our clinical associates join Silverado for the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with residents, families and associates. As a member of our team, you can take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of your compassion and the many lives that you will enrich.
NOC Shift Differential
Sign-On Bonus paid out as follows - 50% after 90 days, 50% after 6 months
- Dynamic home-like setting, complete with resident, associate and community pets
- Intergenerational model that encourages associates to bring their children to work
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401K and employee wellness programs and discounts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Experience working as a caregiver in a senior care or long-term care setting with residents with Alzheimer's disease, dementia or other memory impairments
com/careers or stop by our community at 4400 Columbine Dr., Bellingham, WA 98226 and apply in person.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for our full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position).
Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.