General Dentist – Bellevue, WI
$30,000 sign on
At Heartland Dental supported offices, we are committed to supporting dentists as they provide high-quality, lifetime patient care in a state of the art environment. Our goal is simple – advance the financial and professional growth of supported dentists by providing the strongest non-clinical dental support model in the country.
Why join our Heartland Dental supported office in Bellevue, WI
- Enjoy the broad support and stability of the largest DSO, and of one of the fastest growing companies in the country, with the freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases, choose your own materials and labs, all while using the latest technology and enjoying the opportunity to provide direct leadership to your team.
- Receive superior non-clinical administrative support in areas including marketing, human resources, accounting, credentialing, procurement, information technology and more.
- Partner with non-clinical field support to advance you and your team's success.
- Benefit from our existing relationships with suppliers, vendors and insurance companies.
About the area:
Green Bay, the oldest settlement in Wisconsin, continues to be a thriving business community with a strong family-oriented atmosphere, giving overall quality of life to its residents.
Popular attractions in the area are to watch the Green Bay Packers play at Lambeau Field, enjoy rides at the Bay Beach Amusement Park, walk through the 47-acre Green Bay Botanical Garden, see animal habitats at the Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary, play slots at Oneida Casino, learn about railroad history at the National Railroad Museum, and much more!
Opportunities for the entire family are endless in the Green Bay area!
- Unparalleled continuing education! More than 200 hours of courses exclusive to Heartland Dental supported offices, putting you on the path to dominating your market as a definitive industry leader.
- Personal and professional development, offering professional mentorship, skill development and strategies to become an effective leader.
- If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, Heartland Dental's network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years, and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive insurance program
- Retirement savings plans
- DMD or DDS degree
- Current dental license in state of hire
- Ability to travel overnight to training sessions once a month during your first year of employment
Visit us at www.heartland.com to learn more about how Heartland Dental can support your professional goals.
Heartland Dental provides all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.