BPM is a full service accounting firm providing comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services to clients globally. We are the Bellevue office of one of the largest California-based accounting firms and have built our success by focusing on our clients and our people.
Our client base encompasses a complex array of sophisticated clients that keep our staff intellectually challenged every day.
Our people-centered culture and firm motto “Because People Matter” has allowed us to be consistently recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
Learn more about BPM on Glassdoor and about key leaders on our team like Doug Eichner and Jeffrey Mock via the provided links. You will likely meet them during your interview process!
- A unique people-centered culture that attracts the brightest and most forward-thinking accounting professionals.
- The resources, expertise, and global capability of a Big Four accounting firm together with the responsiveness and accessibility of a local firm.
- A regional presence on the West Coast, while still serving our clients nationally and internationally.
- Recognition as one of the Bay Area’s “Best Place to Work” and “No. 1 Best Large Accounting Firm to Work for” by “Accounting Today”.
You Have (Requirements):
- An active CPA License or in process of obtaining CPA License.
- 2+ years of public accounting experience in Partnership tax return preparation and accounting issues.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or related field ((Master’s degree a plus).
- Capability to research complex tax issues and exposure to a variety of entities and industries.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proactive thinking.
- Experience developing and training associate level professionals.
You Will (Job Responsibilities):
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of partnership clients in the real estate and other industries.
- Work with clients to minimize their federal, state, and local tax liability.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.