Requisition ID: 235971
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The Global Talent Intelligence Team is a new strategic pillar under the Global Talent Acquisition organisation. It is responsible for proactive talent engagement & attraction strategy and providing market intelligence & talent insights that will continuously enable SAP to be a leader in hiring the best talent and support the business in making workforce decisions.
- Act as trusted advisor to senior Business Leaders and senior HR Leaders on talent insights to help the business make intelligent workforce decisions
- Lead the Talent Intelligence team to use behavioral science and analytics to help the business shape,plan, implement, and realize their business vision by attracting, engaging and nurturing skill segment talent pools
- Develop and continuously adopt an innovative mindset to position the Talent Intelligence team to be a strategic trusted partner within the business ecosystem
- Lead and own the regional candidate generation responsibility by developing and deploying strategic talent attraction initiatives align with global directive
- Manage key external resources and partnerships to engage and nurture the talent pools and ensure high quality service delivery to hiring managers
- Partner with Regional Talent Acquisition Leader, extended HR teams and business leaders on actions, as appropriate, to address competitive gaps.
- Continue to foster innovation through research and exploration of technology solutions to be the market leader in attracting and nurturing talents to SAP
- Partner and collaborate with other Talent Intelligence Regional Leaders to ensure best practices are deployed across the organization
- Coach and develop the Talent Intelligence team in region to build, engage and nurture talent pools in identified skill segments to ensure pipeline of 'ready now' talent needed to meet the current and future needs of the business while improving time to fill, cost of hire, candidate flow and quality
- Build a high-performing Talent Intelligence regional team
- Role model and foster a culture of continuous improvement, innovation and operations excellence
- Manage and fulfill global metrics and KPIs to ensure Talent Intelligence team effectiveness
- 15 or above years' experience in Talent Engagement & Attraction strategy
- 5 or above years' experience in building and managing high performing teams. Experience in managing virtual teams across countries / region will be preferred
- General knowledge of HR systems (non-recruiting) and processes and their relation to the recruiting process is essential.
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Ability to leverage tools and technology to analyze data
- In-depth knowledge of the Americas region with an established network across the market
- Strong candidate experience management
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :Virtual - USA