Senior Program Manager, Global Products and Solutions
The Global Products and Solutions (GPS) team, a Global Reliability group, is looking for a Senior Program Manager to lead Communities of Best Practice (COBP), a strategic, global initiative to create world class operating standards and scale them across North America, European Union, Japan, India, and Middle East/North Africa.
This role has vast program ownership and a high level of visibility. It works closely with Director- and Vice President (VP)-level stakeholders from every major region in the world, across a multitude of subject matter expertise, and has the exciting opportunity to drive long-term strategy in one Amazon’s largest organizations, improving the experience of customers and employees alike.
About the team - Global Products and Solutions is a lean, scrappy, and fast-moving team of Program and Product Managers, Research and Data Scientists, and Engineers who build, deploy, and scale world-class products and solutions within Amazon Operations.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· End-to-end ownership of organization-wide projects/programs with global impact
· Identify opportunities to scale, advocate for, secure resources, and measure success
· Continuous process evaluation. Proactively create, improve, or deprecate processes
· Challenge assumptions, metrics, and goals
· Build relationships and collaborate with diverse, geographically-dispersed teams
· Influence and advise across the organization, especially at the leadership level
· Author, compile, and/or edit a variety of written documents and presentations with audiences up to the senior leadership team
· Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
· 6+ years' experience in project/program management, or equivalent experience
· Master's degree, or equivalent experience
· Knowledge of basic data science, analytics, and statistics
· Proficiency in project-management methodologies and software
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in operations, manufacturing, reliability and/or engineering
· Experience with international relations, global expansion, and/or multi-regional change efforts
· Experience with process improvement, standardization, and/or automation
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.