Sr. Product Manager, Connected Vehicle, Last Mile, Geospatial
To provide new innovations for customers, we are building a globally connected fleet of delivery vehicles. We are combining cutting-edge IoT technologies, real-time data streams (video, vehicle telematics, location, and presence), together with machine learning models and algorithms – to create solutions that allow us to deliver faster, and with more confidence.
Playing a key role in the team, as Senior Product Manager, you will own the delivery of several product strategies across multiple teams and 3P partners that drive value for our customers. You will work closely with our hardware and software engineering teams, building detailed business requirements, balancing priorities, testing and evaluating, managing internal and external relationships, overcoming challenges, and communicating regularly with senior leadership.
You will bring a strong technical product management background and experience and will participate in every phase of the product lifecycle. This role requires working efficiently and with autonomy as we deliver on new products for our growing fleet of combustion and electric vehicles. At times, you may have limited guidance and will work on a V1 product strategy that requires creative product management, deep diving into technical requirements, bias for action, and an iterative product delivery approach to be successful.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Master's degree in a business or technology discipline or related field.
- Experience working on projects designing embedded devices, especially with large scale deployment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative product approaches, while meeting aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.