Sr. Product Manager
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver orders. The goal of Amazon is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best-in-class service levels by pioneering new products and services.
Amazon is seeking an exceptional Senior Product Manager to lead vehicle retirement initiatives for our Last Mile delivery fleet. You will develop our retirement strategy through technology and product testing, pricing, placement, DSP experience, sustainability initiatives, and internal stakeholder management.
The Global Fleet and Products team is responsible for managing and growing the network of professional contract organizations that power Amazon's in-house last mile delivery service. Our partners work out of delivery stations across North America and are assigned delivery routes and packages 7 days a week that are delivered by their vans and drivers.
This Sr. Product Manager will have stellar business acumen, be comfortable interfacing and driving various functional teams, have a passion for developing and implementing processes in an ambiguous problem space, and be willing to roll up their sleeves to build a program that will significantly impact Amazon’s last mile delivery capabilities in NA and Canada. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. This candidate will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
· Bachelor's Degree in business, engineering, hard sciences, marketing (analytics based) or related field is required.
· 5+ years professional experience in program/product management, operations analysis, management consulting, technical project management, and/or engineering.
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition.
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Proficiency with MS Excel.
· Proficiency with SQL.
· Master's Degree
· Knowledge around vehicle fleets
· Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
· Experience in business development, strategic partnership management, and 3P/vendor management
· Partner with cross-functional team of product managers, program managers, business development and vendor managers
· Build a strong partnership with all operations functions to track vehicle life-cycle, measure costs, control and respond to any variation.