The aide’s function is to assist in clinical and administrative coordination for rehabilitation services (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy). Major portion of time is involved in set-ups for patients, transportation to and from department, assisting in routine ambulation, therapeutic techniques, general clean-up and clerical assignments.
Part Time - Day Shift
0.8 FTE - 64 hours per pay period
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Healthcare provider CPR is required.
- Previous experience in Physical Therapy preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
Physical Requirements: Walking continuously, alternating with standing. Frequent lifting. Must be able to lift, move or assist patients weighing up to 300 pounds or more with help of other staff members using proper body mechanics. Frequent carrying of 20-30 pounds for distances of up to 100 ft. Frequent pushing/pulling, bending, crouching, crawling, squatting, getting in awkward positions and stair-climbing. Vision correctable to within normal limits. Hearing to a degree sufficient to respond to emergency situations for staff and patient safety.
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer