Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in Portfolio, program and executive communications, preferably in the B2B area.
- Understand how to provide strategic visioning and road mapping across the portfolio with forward thinking goals and planning.
- Highly skilled at messaging to executives and visualizing in Powerpoint and communication tools.
- Understand incremental delivery, value of metrics-based deliverables as it relates to commitments made by the Product and Technology team.
- At least 10 years relevant experience required driving large complex initiatives in a fast paced matrixed environment.
- Understand and speak to processes and methodologies, and leverage those techniques to provide value to a team and to the enterprise.
- Evaluate existing processes and procedures.
- Make recommendations and drive process improvement and adoption of best practices (processes, tools, etc.) to improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Be a change agent: Identify ways to improve processes and remove bottlenecks to systemically improve how we deliver value to customers: Fast and Right.
- Proven skills and practical knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Strong communications expertise with proven experience positioning messages with Portfolio strategic goals and business value.
- Skilled at operating at both the strategic and tactical level with keen ability to drive innovation independently.
- Ability to coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of project management methodologies (Agile and waterfall) with real-life application.
- Proven ability to influence without authority.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Understanding of how technical teams work in order to comprehend then translate into Communications (knowledge of Agile).
- Knowledge of and comfort with end-to-end Project and Program Management lifecycle so that an effective and clear translation of detailed technical and program details can be successfully summarized and communicated.
- Ability to identify and design the best approach to summarize and highlight current state, progress, updates, deliverables, etc.. across multiple Communication reports with distinctive audiences.
- Expertise in Powerpoint and Excel with ability to ramp up quickly with a variety of toolsets.
Job Minimum Requirements:
- 5 plus years of relevant program management experience in an Agile environment.
- Knowledgeable of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards.
- Strong facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Communicate clearly and have the ability to deliver complex messages and teach new concepts.
- Coaching and mentoring a team to maximize progress and potential.
- Motivated and driven, and have the ability to influence and drive teams to success best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT, CIS or a closely related field.
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Find a purpose
Embrace emerging technologies, create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Be a part of something bigger working on teams that make a difference and transform business.
No matter where you are in your career, you can work to move to the next level. You'll work hand in hand with top-tier talent and be part of a team focused on the technologies that lead the way to exciting technological changes.