Product Manager III Pricing & Listing PM - Technical
At Amazon Worldwide Returns, ReCommerce & Sustainability we aspire to zero: Zero cost of returns, Zero defects, Zero product Waste, and Zero carbon emissions.
We are an agile, innovative organization dedicated to “making zero happen” to benefit people, planet, and profit. We are constantly innovating to create long-term value at Amazon by investing in the future and focusing on the planet, not just on the bottom line.
WW RR&S includes business, product and program management, operational, data, and software engineering teams, who together manage the lifecycle of returned and damaged products.
You will lead pricing and listing systems product management for a highly strategic area of Amazon’s business to support Worldwide Recovery, including the Amazon Warehouse brand, as we seek to grow our business worldwide. You will develop and execute the end-to-end pricing strategy, manage and optimize inventory health, and collaborate on promotional strategies, all while managing Amazon’s best-in-class ReCommerce pricing system. You will also assemble and drive the Product Roadmap for Machine Learning in the Forecasting/Inventory optimization domain across WW RR&S.
In this role, you will:
· Drive pricing strategy and execution for the Amazon Warehouse business
· Manage pricing, listing, inventory health, and reporting across new and existing recovery channels, working with Product Managers, engineers, and others to dive deep, deliver results, invent and simplify
· Work with the Sr. Marketing Manager to reinvent Amazon Warehouse’s promotional strategy, including inventory selection and discount strategy
· Develop and implement targeted pricing approaches to optimize for customer experience, recovery, and inventory health.
· Work with Marketing and Finance to establish and track goals and metrics for WW Pricing, Listing, and Inventory Management. Continuously monitor and mitigate any risks in achieving these goals and metrics
· Work with stakeholders across Amazon including EU AMS to deploy pricing enhancements
· Gather Machine Learning business priorities and requirements for Forecasting/Inventory optimization across WW RR&S, working closely with Tech leaders to assemble and drive the Roadmap
· BS/BA degree in engineering, computer science, or related field
· 5+ years experience with analytical, critical thinking, and data gathering skills, including the ability to translate large amounts of data into actionable solutions
· 5+ years experience working independently in ambiguous and rapidly changing environments
· 5+ years experience managing, influencing, negotiating, and communicating with internal and external stakeholders, including software developers and data engineers
· Strong analytical skills, customer focus, great judgment, and creative problem solving skills
· Technical acumen commensurate with PM-T role including gathering functional requirements and working closely with SDMs/RS on technically complex products
· Experience in technology related product management, business development, pricing strategy
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Bias for action and ability to manage competing priorities and make difficult trade-offs to meet deadlines
· Understanding of statistical modeling, including regression, and basic statistical tools and principles
· Passion for sustainability and ReCommerce
· E-commerce or retail background
· Basic understanding of Tableau, XML, SQL, and Excel
“Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.”