0.6 FTE (48 hours per two-week pay period, including every other weekend), 12-Hour, Night shift.
Full benefits, free parking, generous perks and a robust tuition program.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training required.
- Nursing Assistant-Certified (NA-C) required.
- Medical Assistant-Registered (MA-R) also required (Overlake Hospital will sponsor this licensure).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required.
- One year recent experience in a health care setting involving patient contact is preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and EKG preferred.
- Computer familiarity is preferred.
- Knowledge and handling of hospital equipment and record keeping.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in the English language.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer