Rational is growing, and we need amazing talent to join our team. If you have an entrepreneurial attitude with a deep spirit of service and
killer subject expertise, we want to talk to you. We are always looking for the next great consultant to raise the bar and push Rational to
be better than we were yesterday. Staying hungry, curious, and looking forward to what’s next is part of our DNA.
If you’re early in your HR career and are looking for an exciting environment to sharpen your skills, we could be the perfect fit! Our
small but mighty HR team is looking for an HR Coordinator to partner with us in a time of exponential growth. We’re looking for an
individual who is obsessed with detail and hungry to gain varied HR experience.
What you will do:
• Serve as primary contact for employees and managers. Builds relationships at levels of the organization and is a trusted,
credible resource to the business.
• Owns and facilitates new hire onboarding process and orientation programs
• Manage People Team email account. Answer general policy and procedure questions regarding employment, benefits and
payroll and triages issues appropriately.
• Manage HRIS (Namely) transactions and provide HRIS reporting in support of People Team programs and initiatives.
• Maintain department records (including Form I-9) and ensure all documents are accurate, filed and in compliance with local,
state and federal regulations
• Update policies/employee handbook for domestic and international employees
• Provide administrative support to the People Team which may include special projects, coordinating meetings and trainings,
preparing correspondence and termination packages
• Maintain posted information on the company bulletin boards, and coordinate employee programs and events
What you will bring:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 1-2 years HR experience in a high growth environment
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint)
• Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels of the organization and work in a dynamic, fast paced
• Strong organizational skills with consistent follow-through
• Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Acts with integrity and able to work with confidential information
• HRIS: 1+ years (Preferred)
• Benefits / Leaves of absence: 1+ years (Preferred)
• Employee relations: 1+ years (Preferred)
Who you are:
• Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
• Process Improvement focused – must love process and procedure
• Service-minded - You approach every interaction with a “yes, and…” mindset and must be reined back in, rather than pushed
forward to act.
• Team-oriented – You are collaborative to the core with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a leader and
member. We’re a small, scrappy team!
• Optimist - You see and focus on the opportunity, not the hurdles
Rational is a customer experience (CX) solutions firm that pairs the capabilities of a strategic consultancy with the creativity of a fullservice digital agency. We design and activate compelling experiences that create strong connections between people and brands. We
put humans at the center of business and partner with our clients to deliver meaningful experiences that help their customers while
driving business success. Customer satisfaction at every level is our ultimate metric, and it's what drives our mindset, skillset, and
Incredible people are our non-negotiable. Our experienced team of consultants spans the globe. We love what we do, and who we do it
with – let’s begin our next chapter together.
Rational wants to make sure that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.