The Worldwide Consumer organization is looking for an Executive Assistant who wants to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organization. We are looking for someone to support two Directors on our Last Global Mile Fleet Team.
This role will have the opportunity to work with the Global Fleet and Products team to build a fleet that scales with the network, provides flexible capacity as needed, supports current and future driver models, and consistently improves products and services that increase utilization and reduces the burden of managing vehicles.
This Executive Assistant will be responsible for handling confidential information and maintaining professionalism in dealing with senior executives. Role responsibilities include managing multiple complex calendars, planning and organizing events of all sizes, and coordinating domestic and international travel. This candidate will help build a positive team environment and establish working relationships inside and outside of the group.
- High School or equivalent diploma
- 5+ years of experience providing support to senior leadership or 3+ years Amazon experience
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
· Bachelor’s degree
· Superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
· Ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
· Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to design and improve processes
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
· High level of integrity and discretion
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.