Case Manager, Insights and Escalations
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. The goal of Amazon’s Delivery Service Partner (DSP) Management Team is to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class delivery experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are seeking Case Manager with a penchant for problem solving and process improvement to support our Escalations Program. They would be owning and managing complex problems and engaging with cross-functional teams, and numerous stakeholders, directly and through influence.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years of customer service or client engagement experience
· Excellent project management skills, including work prioritization, timeline determination, and leading stakeholder groups
· Experience with process improvement projects
· Proficiency with tools/systems to analyze data including Excel, Access, SQL or other data management systems
· Experience working with distributed teams, often in different regions
· Continuous Improvement or Lean experience
· “Tier-2“ or Escalations-based customer service
· Experience leading teams
· Experience with supply chain and/or logistics
· Strong project management skills to help design and implement tools/processes.
· Written and verbal communication skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit .