LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY?
Join us at AEGIS LIVING as an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT supporting our HR Team
In our Bellevue, WA Corporate Office
This is an excellent opportunity to stretch your administrative skills!
Are you upbeat & self-motivated? Do you enjoy contributing in a fast-paced environment?
Can you provide proactive administrative support & customer service excellence?
Join Aegis where you will be acknowledged and appreciated!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service and administrative duties to include development and editing of correspondence/communications, project management, customer service, etc. for our Human Resources Department.
- Assist in data management.
- Calendar management & travel arrangements (flights, hotels, schedules)
- Assist with travel arrangement & itinerary scheduling for candidates
- Interact with senior executives, officials & clients inside and outside of the company.
- Create and edit management presentations and reports.
- Maintain distribution lists.
- Meeting and event planning and coordination. Agenda assistance as needed.
- Assist with reporting and coordination, etc.
- Collaborate with and back up other team members as needed.
- Special projects and other tasks as assigned.
- Act as back up for the Concierge desk.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3 years or more of administrative work experience required. Human resources and experience in benefits is a plus.
- Desire to delight your internal and external customers. Excellent customer service skills required.
- Highly developed organizational skills, detail-oriented.
- Ability to meet multiple tasks/projects deadlines with changing priorities while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Proficient business writer with solid grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent verbal and written communication ability. Ability to work with and answer questions from senior-level clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential information.
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
- Experience with databases (Yardi, Kronos, Microsoft Access) a plus.
Research Us, Ask Around:
ÁEGIS LIVING: We’re an upscale, award winning, Assisted Living Company with 32 Communities in WA, CA and Nevada and continuing in our growth with 7 in development. We provide a dynamic and progressive work environment where innovation and creativity is encouraged and valued.
With Aegis you will love your work, love your team and love the mission!
This really is a great place to work!