Are you passionate by technology and would you like to be part of a big international IT distributor?
Are you strong in creating relationships and comfortable within a driven sales organization?
Then perhaps you will be our next Presales Specialist for Dell EMC!
As Presales Specialist you are working for one of the biggest vendors of Ingram Micro, Dell
EMC, you will have the opportunities to increase market share with the goal to enlarge the
You provide pre sales support for the Dell (server, storage, networking) and solutions towards your
portfolio of SMB reseller clients
- You carry the market proposition of Dell, will think on the correct strategy to develop a stronger market proposition than your competitors and develop a business plan to increase the market share in Belgium.
- You will contact resellers per phone and mail, coach and train them in the execution of the solutions you offer. You will also support them with the commercial activities as also be there to guide the marketing campaigns.
- You will take initiatives to further develop your knowledge and skills to keep up to date on the current market situation. You will participate on trainings and if necessary, you will get the vendor certifications.
- You are the bridge between the Vendor and the Sales Team. Daily you will reply on questions form the vendor, reseller and the sales teams of Ingram Micro.
- You have an experience in Sales/Account Management/Business (Development) Management
- You have a knowledge of storage solutions and networking solutions
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and you have a knowledge of French
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical minded
- You are taking initiatives and will think out of the box
You will become part of a dynamic and commercial driven team, where collaboration and transparent communication is key. There is room to be creative and enthusiastic, where the team will help you when necessary and together you will try to reach the given team targets.
- You will work for an innovative brand in a market that is continuously changing
- You will work for ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’
- Growth possibilities (nationally / internationally)
Our Talent Acquisition Specialist is pleased to help you further: email@example.com
Check our Career Page: https://be.ingrammicro.eu/en/careers