At Signifyd we’re creating a new market. We’re constantly improving and expanding the technology that has changed what fraud protection for ecommerce looks like. So we don’t have time for office politics. We understand that different people have different work styles and we thrive on variety while learning from each other. We’re all Signifyers, so we know that what needs to get done will get done.
Signifyd is a place where no one is going to tell you how to do your job. If you want help, you'll get it — from all quarters. But we pretty much figure out what needs to be done, who's in the best position to do it and then let that person roll-up her or his sleeves and have at it. We're protecting retailers from online fraud in a way that's never been done before and we could use your help if you're someone:
- Who believes challenges are best overcome by thinking differently.
- Who knows his or her role, but isn’t confined by it.
- Whose greatest satisfaction comes from helping customers succeed and achieve their dreams.
- Who isn’t afraid to disagree, convincingly, civilly and honestly.
Oh, and a few particulars for this role:
Signifyd is seeking talented, multidisciplinary creatives to assist our brand/marketing team. Be the first to join the design rocket ship in Belfast!
- Help facilitate the visual aspect of our brand to match our values
- Help define and develop our brand narrative, style, and positioning by maintaining a consistent brand image and identity across all company materials, on all projects and design resources.
- Passion and ability for branding and visual identity systems — help build and manage a visual identity system that scales across channels, mediums, geographies, and languages to accompany our brand as we expand internationally.
- Work with partners to implement the system cross-functionally (products, marketing, engineering...).
- Brainstorm, create and transform ideas into visually compelling stories for all types of marketing assets that drive business results including, but not exclusively, our website, presentations, digital ads, landing pages, infographics, social media graphics, printed collateral, event graphics, video, iconography, illustration, and more (portfolio required).
- Rapidly create sketches, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to visualize and effectively communicate your ideas.
- Research trends & ideas and design assets as needed across all mediums and channels.
- Be an ambassador across the org to drive higher standards for design and design consistency.
- Experience in developing, testing, and refining creative concepts based on research, insights, and brand.
Collaboration & asset management:
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, product, customer success, HR, leadership, engineering, etc. to develop assets to support external and internal stakeholders.
- Keep assets up to date, organized, and easily accessible for others to use on demand via a DAM system.
- Leverage data & metrics and A/B testing to make recommendations to improve asset performance in marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts, Communication Design, Fine Arts or a design school degree.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a graphic, visual, brand or marketing designer.
- An outstanding portfolio with beautiful aesthetic and a mindful, intelligent approach to visual problem solving.
- Mastery of design across mediums.
- Advanced knowledge of the latest design tools: Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision + Google Suite.
- Excellent visual, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Agile team player who enjoys collaborating with a high performing group.
- Must be a self-motivated and positive person that collaborates well with others, and a fast learner that enjoys working in a dynamic environment, ready to take on exciting new challenges.
- You are creative, resourceful, and dedicated to fully understanding the problem before reaching a solution.
- The ability to give and receive constructive feedback. You gather feedback judiciously but know when to adjust your designs and when to follow your initial vision.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality & a consistently high level of attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking and passion for storytelling.
- Digital design and marketing fluency, along with mad print skills.
- You have a desire to push the boundaries of how a brand shows up in the world.
- This position will require you to work some US hours
Nice to haves:
- Experience working across functional teams (engineering, product, marketing, customer success and more).
- Experience with advertising, user psychology, and conversion optimization.
- Experience building and following processes and procedures that allow an organization to scale.A desire to learn new tools and techniques and share them with the team.
- Constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
- Experience negotiating business decisions.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS. Experience with B2B, and more specifically e commerce.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.