Working together to develop future-proof solutions for tomorrowâs business world: thatâs our goal, along with our 10,000 colleagues across 20 locations throughout Germany. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future. As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimise the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If youâre looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
What you can expect â enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Join our fast-growing Global Compliance and Reporting (GCR) team as a Senior Manager within our EMEIA Tax Center. The role will give you the opportunity to lead on EYâs largest multi-country client engagements in a Statutory Reporting compliance capacity. You will take on a variety of tasks:
- Leading pursuits and being the primary point of contact for our Global Clients, responsible for the design, implementation and governance of a globally consistent, standardised and centrally driven financial statement preparation process
- Coordinating the global statutory reporting compliance for our Global Clients and reviewing the activities that are performed in the ETC and EY local offices
- Providing detailed insight in the Group GAAP to Local GAAP reconciliation to group management, you will be liaising with the Client Global Process Owners on the statutory processes and continuous improvement opportunities.
- You will also be developing, implementing and managing new client strategic processes, as well as coaching and developing the team of junior and senior accountants.
What you can contribute â skills for shaping the future
What we are offering â an inspiring work environment
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engagingcolleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way thatâs rightfor you
- A challenging position within a leading international company withroom for personal and professional development
out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as
employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing Teams!
online via our job portal www.de.ey.com
If you have any questions, please contact our
Recruitment Center at 49 6196 996 10005