VERIZON AUTHORIZED RETAILER - GOWIRELESS
Looking for a rewarding sales/management opportunity? Like to be rewarded for your efforts? How about an uncapped earning potential? GoWireless has it all.
We are offering retail management/sales professionals an exciting opportunity to become a valued member of our successful sales force and growth with one of the leading providers of wireless products, services and accessories in the US market.
GoWireless values our employees and believes the business is only as strong as its individuals who support it. As a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes base pay plus unlimited commission potential, excellent advancement opportunities, and incredible benefits.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Live Health Online
- Life Insurance
- 401K & 401K Roth (with Company Match)
- GoSell (Discounted Cell Phones)
- Cellular Plan Discount
- Training (Award Winning)
- Leadership Development Programs
- Lifeworks (Employee Assistance Program)
- Aflac Supplemental Benefits
- ARAG Legal Insurance
- LifeLock (Identity Theft Insurance)
- ASPCA Pet Insurance
- National Discounts
- No waiting period to use accrued PTO
For more info on our Benefits, follow this link: Benefit Details
If you have the drive; we have the tools to further your career.
If you're looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited earnings potential exists, look no further!
YOUR SALES MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY
Obviously the wireless industry is booming and now is the perfect time to get in on this rapidly developing business arena. GoWireless is seeking a management-level retail professional responsible for driving sales volume of wireless products, services and applications. The ideal candidate will supervise staffing, sales and inventory functions within their assigned stores.
Position Overview: The Multi Store Manager (MSM) for GoWireless manages multiple assigned retail stores. The MSM is responsible for running their assigned stores, managing the employees and ensuring goals for each store are met. Additionally, the MSM will be responsible for assets and inventory, customer service, and ensuring the integrity of all policies and procedures of the company.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of multiple store locations with a typical range of 4 - 20 employees
- Achieve sales quotas for the stores and individual goals
- Focus on sales retention, maintain high customer experience scores and coach the sales team on effective sales skills
- Provide hands on coaching to Wireless Consultants
- Will partner with Human Resources regarding employee relations issues and performance management
- Must ensure that all cash handling, till reconciliation and bank deposits are conducted according to company policy
- Responsible for overseeing organization of store schedules, employee timesheets and payroll of store personnel
- Maintain a minimum in personal Gross Profit per month in compliance with the commission plan
- Responsible for coordinating recruitment, training and supervision of all Sales Associates
- Required to be in store locations twice per week minimum. GoTask Walks must be completed for every store visit
- Responsible for conducting performance reviews and disciplinary actions as appropriate in conjunction with Corporate Human Resources
- Responsible for conducting post-sales analysis to determine financial impact of sales activity (i.e. product discounting)
- Responsible for overseeing operational functions of stores in conjunction with DM
- Responsible for inventory reconciliation, control, and delivery in conjunction with store goals and objectives; must comply with inventory aging policies
- Conduct and coordinate new hire orientation in conjunction with the training department, to ensure a professional, consistent training program for all new employees within the stores
- Responsible for conducting regular meetings with all sales staff to assist them in achieving their goals as defined by management
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all Wireless Consultants while continually updating them on products, promotions and/or procedures as related to sales, service and support.
- Other duties as assigned by the District Manager or General Manager (GM)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- This position requires one (1) year of experience in a retail environment, previous wireless industry experience preferred.
- Experienced in supervising, managing and training of employees.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and works independently with minimal supervision
- Proven successful sales track record
- Positive attitude, creative thinker
- Typical equipment used will be computer, printer, cash register/computer terminals, tablets & working with the various technical products sold by Go Wireless
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, proof of insurance and clean driving record
- Must work a minimum 5 day work week to include Fridays and Saturdays
- Punctual and on time to all work-related activities
- Willing and able to attend New Hire Orientation (One week training course within the first 30 days of hire)
- Remain current on company communications, promotions & products (Review internal emails daily)
- Willing to prospect customers via warm calls
- Capable of adapting quickly to industry and company changes
- Maintain minimum sales Goals and Expectations
- Extended periods of time standing
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending, stooping, pulling
- Repetitive motion tasks while doing computer work
- Exposure to active wireless equipment, signals and transmissions
EEOC and utilize E-Verify
Candidates for Los Angeles, CA: We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring