Server Computing Wintel Student Intern
1500 Albany Street
Beech Grove, IN 46107
Qualified students should be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in an IT-related field
WHAT WE NEED
Students eager to start a career in IT
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A good intern is someone who has a willingness to learn, motivation to succeed, and an eagerness to start their career. A great intern is someone who can do all that and wants to do more.
Are you currently obtaining a degree in IT or computer science? Do you love a fast-paced environment? Do you want to get a head start on your career? If so, we need to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist the Server Computing - Wintel team with server builds and retirements.
- Assist with project management as needed.
- Support department/team with various projects and assignments.
- Prepare presentations/complete a special project as assigned by the Supervisor/Manager.
- Provide general administrative support.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Follow well-defined instructions and comply with regulations, standards and procedures.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Proficient computer skills.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience with server builds and retirements.
Travel: Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Nearest Major Market: Indianapolis