Zelis is a healthcare information technology company and market-leading provider of end-to-end healthcare claims cost management and payment solutions.
Inc.5000 award winner: One of the fastest growing privately held companies in the US!
Ranked #1 by NJ Biz as the Fastest Growing Company in NJ!
Zelis Healthcare is a mid-cap healthcare technology growth company and market-leading provider of integrated healthcare cost management and payments solutions including network analytics, network access, network cost management, payment integrity and electronic payments to payers, healthcare providers and consumers in the medical, dental and workers' compensation markets nationwide. Zelis Healthcare is backed by Parthenon Capital Partners. www.zelis.com
Our Zelis Purpose
We founded Zelis to help control the rising cost of healthcare and make healthcare more affordable for all of us.
This position will drive training and organizational development programs across the organization in support of the tactical and strategic goals of the business. The Learning and Development Manager is responsible for assisting in implementing a culture of learning and engagement at all levels of the organization. Working in collaboration with Human Resources Business Partners and business unit leaders across the enterprise, he/she will assist in developing a strategy to a enhance culture of learning, employee engagement and talent development to support Zelis' organizational goals. This position develops and oversees performance consulting, talent development, team effectiveness and leader/employee training and development initiatives, programs and resources that enhance organizational culture and performance. This individual contributor leads talent development, leadership and employee learning and development solutions and programs, change facilitation and coaching that develops and facilitates learning and engagement and extraordinary service at all levels of the organization.
Partner with HRBPs and Business unit/Functional Leaders to identify, create and implement learning and developmental solutions to meet business needs.
- Collaborate and conduct needs assessments with diverse subject matter experts
- Identify appropriate training approaches
- Design curriculum, programs, or learning solutions as appropriate
- Design and develop instructional materials in a variety of learning formats ensuring that learning technologies are leveraged where possible
- Leverage best practice methodologies at all stages of instructional design, ensuring identification of effective knowledge and behavioral objectives, training strategies, outcome measures, and overall training effectiveness metrics
- Incorporates new learning techniques, technologies and develops into learning solutions to increase the knowledge, skills, and efficiency of Associates
- Align training approach with course objectives and learner needs
- Establish credibility with all audiences: Associates, Managers, Executive Leaders, HRBP, etc.
- Facilitate learning, encourage participation, and motivate learners
- Establish trust and credibility with learners through proven methods
- Manage Learning Programs
- Prepare for training programs including event planning and organization
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and external vendors to develop and deliver training
- Optimize training processes for efficiency
- Manage training budget
- Evaluate courses and make changes based on feedback
- Use LMS to manage the administration of all training activities and learner data including transcripts, compliance records and certification
- Develop and test innovative learning solutions within the LMS that provide increased customer value and/or efficiency
- Design, develop, and deliver learning events
- Provide administrative and customer service support when needed
- Partner with HRBPs team to ensure alignment with business needs, region/company initiatives and/or development support
- Collaborate with HRBPs on solution development strategy, leverage existing solutions and resources and LMS capabilities
- Monitor training activities, manage content and provide recommendations for all training solutions based on business needs
- Proactively solicits feedback about learning solutions from customers, act on feedback to accomplish customer goals and ensure that the learning solutions remain relevant and accurate
- Develop and maintain regular communications such as LMS updates and schedules and newsletters to ensure Associates have knowledge of training and development events and resources
- Develop solutions for ad hoc projects and initiatives in support of business segment needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven experience in relationship building, negotiation, stakeholder management, and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience designing, developing, and facilitating training in a business setting
- Excellent project management skills with ability to work independently to plan, set direction, organize, and set/achieve priorities related to day-to-day tasks and projects
- Ability to assess skills and knowledge and determine what developmental solution is needed
- Knowledge and experience in instructional design with design and development of instructional materials in a variety of media
- Ability to encourage participation and motivate learners
- Flexibility to deliver training in all formats: classroom, virtual, on-the-job, synchronous, asynchronous, etc.
- The technical aptitude or experience to work with an LMS, online development tools, and key Microsoft Office tools
- Bachelor's degree required
- Broad HR knowledge and experience partnering with business leaders in a large, complex and dynamic business environment is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar L&D role (preferably in a learning organization)
- Demonstrated success in L&D functional areas within a fast-paced, technically focused environment is essential. Must be hands-on and capable of producing work with limited support staff.
- Must be results-oriented and demonstrate strategic thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations.
- Recent and relevant experience working closely with senior management across several functions with a track record of accomplishment and measurable business impact. Excellent project management skills including successful leadership of projects from planning phase through completion.
- Excellent leadership skills including; superb communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills and team building.
An attractive compensation package comprised of base salary, plus incentives, as well as full benefits has been created to attract outstanding candidates.
OUR BIG 8 ZELIS VALUES
- We take personal accountability
- We look for a better way
- We serve each other and are always there to help
- We act level-less
- We use humor
- We develop serious expertise
- We act with integrity
- We celebrate
Thank you for your interest in the Zelis team!