2nd Shift Hours : 2:30pm-11:30pm
MUST be able to work Weekends
- Paid Time Off after 90 days
- Generous benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, matching 401k and more
Full-time EVS Working Lead is responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Tracking and assigning dirty and clean rooms.
- Setting an example for work ethic and excellence for other staff members.
- Cleaning assigned areas of the hospital using the cleaning process in order to maintain an aseptic environment and prevent healthcare associated infection.
- Performing specialized cleaning and projects as needed throughout the hospital.
- Following safety precautions and other job related policies and procedures.
- Treating all patients, visitors and fellow employees with respect, dignity and courtesy.
- 1+ years of experience of housekeeping in the healthcare environment.
- Basic computer skills including email.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must successfully pass criminal background check.
- Must complete and/or take all required health screenings and vaccines.
Vanguard Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.