Front Desk Supervisor - Bedford
The PM Front Desk Supervisor will lead the Front Desk team in creating a warm, inviting and memorable experience for our owners and guests. This individual will participate in the hiring, training, evaluation, and supervision of all personnel. Additional responsibilities include ongoing training, coaching, counseling, scheduling, departmental financials and payroll. This individual will ensure the staff’s commitment to maintaining service expectations through observation, communication, and recognition. This position hours are 3:00 pm. to 11:00 p.m.
Salary will be based on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assuring Front Desk business transactions are completed in accordance with Boxer Property & IHG Standards
- Manage the Sense of Arrival Experience
- Ensure Front Desk reaches and or exceeds Marketing Conversion goals
- Regularly conduct check-in and check-out observations
- Maintain weekly action plan to increase departmental scores
- Consistently develop and mentor Front Desk Agent/Dispatcher
- Oversee and lead Rooms Control team
- Help AGM Track all attendance violations and enforce Boxer Property Attendance Policy
- Help manage relationship with Resort Services with open and constant communication
- Responsible delivery of monthly Front Desk Specialists scorecards
- Consistently review operation and implement innovative initiatives
- Perform daily Assistant Front Desk Manager Shift Checklist
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Some College Preferred
- Previous Hotel Experience Required
- IHG and Opera Experience Highly Preferred
- Management Experience Required
- Must pass a background check and drug screen to qualify
Boxer Resorts offers a full range of benefits including 401K and PTO you can utilize after 90 days.
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.