Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Bedford Park, IL, US, 60638
Requisition Number: 54444
Cintas is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to lead all maintenance activities at our Cintas facilities. Responsibilities include improving functionality and reliability of all production and facility equipment including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems equipment and components; managing and scheduling all facility and equipment work assignments; performing and scheduling all preventative maintenance assignments; developing and implementing safety processes and procedures; managing building, equipment, capital expenditures and parts and labor budgets; preparing maintenance reports; identifying and evaluating parts suppliers, negotiating with inside and outside service companies; conducting training for all maintenance staff; supervising and mentoring maintenance team; maintaining staffing levels and responding to emergency alarms.
- Minimum 5 years' experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military
- Minimum 2 years' supervisory experience
- Equipment knowledge: wiring, electrical, electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery
- Maintenance management experience including planning, scheduling, budgeting, negotiating, parts management, vendor management and with maintenance management systems
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English
- Experience with blueprints and ability to read blueprints
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and intrnaet/internet
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours of an 8 hour shift.
- Ability to be on call 24 hours per day
- High School Diploma/GED
- Boiler knowledge
- HVAC experience
- Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing
- Reliability certification such as CPMM or CRMP
Our employee-partners enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we're seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we're proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let's talk about how you'll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Maintenance
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segment: Maintenance, Manager, Hydraulics, Electrical, Welding, Manufacturing, Management, Engineering