We are currently seeking a Warehouse Laborer in our branch to receive, store, and distribute material, equipment, and products within warehouse and branch by performing the following duties.
The Responsibilities Include:
- Provide quality service to customers using clear communication skills.
- Be knowledgeable regarding all Company products and services.
- Count, verify and manually unload incoming orders and shipments.
- Utilize a forklift for moving inventory
- Verify and manually load orders on outgoing trucks.
- Verify and manually load outgoing orders onto customer vehicles.
- General yard and office maintenance to include cleaning and painting.
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness of warehouse.
- Maintain inventory in appropriate/designated storage areas inwarehouse.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Must have some experience with warehouse, forklift, or other machinery
- Prefer high school graduate or GED
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Operation of forklift.
- Team player with good customer service skills.
- Ability to read, speak and write the English language.
- Must have reliable transportation to work each day.
- Must be able to physically and safely deliver products on roof.
An Equal Opportunity Employer