Infosys is seeking Java, AWS developer. This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts and deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. This is an opportunity be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Hillsboro ,OR or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
- Experience in Java, J2EE, Spring and Struts, RESTful API services development and AWS services – EC2, S3, Lamdba, RDS, DynamoDB
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 6 years of experience in IT industry, with skills on Java, J2EE, Spring and Struts, RESTful API services development and AWS services – EC2, S3, Lamdba, RDS, DynamoDB.
- Expertise in designing/building/supporting scalable cloud-based Microservices
- Experience in developing robust and highly scalable Web and Enterprise solutions, services, and frameworks and supporting them
- Expertise in Agile (Scrum) development and managing interactions with business stakeholders and interfacing teams
- At least 2 years of experience in managing a small team, planning & tracking of deliverables and reporting the status to client
- Experience in Python would be a plus
- Expertise in DevOps (AWS/Terraform) model would be a plus
- Exposure to AWS Infrastructure pipeline – Cloud formation, IAM, Jenkins etc would be a plus
- Understanding of common tools for service management, agile, and observability like ServiceNow, Jira, Jenkins, Splunk, New Relic, SignalFXn would be a plus
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment across teams (business and technical)
- Strong communication and Analytical skills
- Exposure to working in onsite and offshore model
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise