Registered Nurse (RN) – Float Pool
Do you enjoy traveling and exploring new places, all while making a positive impact in the world? If you do, come join the RN Float Pool at Marquis Companies!
In this role, your Nursing and Leaderships skills will ensure that quality nursing care is provided to the residents and you will direct the day-to-day functions of the Nursing Assistants. Duties include meeting with assigned nursing staff and support personnel to plan the shifts’ services, programs, and activities.
Marquis operates 26 senior care facilities in Oregon, Nevada, California, and provides rehab and pharmacy services across the nation. You’ll be joining a family of more than 4,000 employees, and one purpose unites us all—to be champions of every journey.
Full-Time, Part-Time and On-Call Positions Available.
In addition to a wide variety of career opportunities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that can include:
- Wage Premium for Travel
- Flexibility of working and scheduling through one centralized company
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Insurance Life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage
- Flex Spending for Medical & Dependent Care
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Continual growth opportunities & up to $25,000 towards ongoing education
- Uniforms provided upon hire & on employment anniversary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee cell phone discount
- Vital Life Foundation contribution for non-profit Volunteer hours
The qualified candidate will have an RN license in the appropriate state. 6 months of working experience as a Nurse is preferred. Strong computer skills are needed for use of our electronic charting and medical records system. New RN graduates will be considered for opportunities.
Marquis is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. Marquis does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, race, national origin, gender, religion, marital status, disability, veteran, military status, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.