Category: Client Services
The Project Manager will be primarily responsible for the support of staff and for supporting the program team(s) in planning, organizing and leading client specific initiatives. The position will manage project plans and will monitor and track the progress of all implementations/special initiatives on the team. It involves having significant knowledge and experience with internal departments, partnering with project managers, customers and other PRO teams early throughout the project lifecycle to ensure adherence to processes and timely updates to the project plan(s). Works with the Account Director and the Program Manager to develop consistent processes and methodologies based on best practices for efficiently managing initiatives for our team and systems.
Job Functions and Duties
- Lead and maintain multiple project plans primarily focused on interfacing within our proprietary VMS Tool and MSP Program
- Ensure all project status are accurately documented and communicated
- Coordinate resources to ensure project milestones meet or exceed customer and business expectations and quality standards
- Analyze client data for accuracy and adherence to project requirements, ensuring all worker, manager, supplier and order data meets FLSA guidelines. Perform quality review of data input prior to live date for delivery of correct information with regards to jobs and descriptions, workers compensation coding, exempt/non-exempt classification, etc.
- Manage client integrations resolving errors timely and providing continuous improvements
- Create and maintain department processes including document templates and all necessary customer/supplier training documentation.
- Serve as an internal and customer contact liaison as appropriate referring non-routine or major problems to program manager or other personnel as appropriate.
- Will be accountable for the accuracy of worker, manager and supplier data set up in the WAND system
- 3 years of hands-on experience managing client facing projects for Fortune 1,000 clients and working on cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects
- Ability and availability to travel to client sites for face to face meetings, interacting with all levels in an organization including executive management
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, independently organize and prioritize work
- Must have enthusiasm for educating team members on new processes. Excellent problem resolution abilities and strong process development/improvement skill require
- Excellent project management, organizational, multi-tasking and administrative (follow-up) skills required
- Must have the ability to manage customer and peer expectations, and possess excellent organizational skills with the flexibility to readily adapt to change
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations under stress and against tight deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- MS Project
- Three years of support organization management, including the development of escalation procedures, department standards, and staff training
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. Salary is commensurate with experience. An Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V.
Please visit us at: www.prounlimited.com
Location: Beaverton, OR
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified