Engineer: System Validation - III
Kelly Services is currently seeking an System Validation Engineer for a contract role in Hillsboro, OR.
As an System Validation Engineerplaced with Kelly Services your primary responsibility will build and maintain automated continuous integration and build/release flows.
System Validation Engineer
Run and debug automated tests for a Windows Machine Learning / Neural Network device driver and applications
Functional, Reliability, Stability, Certification
Core driver/ device fundamental tests,
Power and thermal tests, Best Known Configuration updates, and testing of new features
Debug issues found with the target SW during testing
Develop test cases and execute tests, enter issues into defect tracking system, and produce test reports
Execute manual test cases where automation is not feasible
Debug issues with test framework
- Must have strong Windows automated test experience and be familiar with the following specific areas:
- Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM),
- PCIe certification
- Windows driver certification
- Modern windows driver installation and build/release devops for windows driver
- Python, C/C++/C# coding experience, Visual Studio 2017.
- Windbg setup and basic use
- PowerShell and DOS Batch file scripting
- Windows test automation tools and test script development. -
- Windows Hardware Lab Kit (HLK) in particular.
- Windows driver testing or development
- Must have working knowledge of common MS applications like Excel, Word and Outlook.
Minimum Education: BS Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years’ experience or Masters Degree and 2+ years of experience
Familiarity with one or more of the following topics is desirable:
Machine learning frameworks, (for example: Caffe, TensorFlow). Basic understanding of neural networks (NN), (fundamental architecture and common applications of NN) Windows Ml/DirectML
Power and performance testing of Windows device drivers
Jira defect tracking system
Git, basic commands for cloning, adding new files and updating existing files, pushing to repo for code review.
Ability to use hand tools (wire cutter, screw driver, etc.) for construction and assembly of minor test fixtures, modify cables and adaptation of peripherals for use with Devices Under Test is desirable.
“Not open to remote workers” AND “Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship”
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.