Turnover experience, specifically on Owner projects.
The Turnover Manager's role is to support the efficient transition of the care, custody, and control of the facilities from the construction contractor to the Owner's Start-up Team.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* BS in Engineering
* 10+ years' experience in major capital projects for the oil and gas industry
* At least 8 years' experience on international projects, with at least two overseas assignments
* At least 5 years' experience in execution of a major capital project is preferred
* 15+ years' experience oil and gas industry
* The candidate must have leadership and personnel management skills, and strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders including operations, co-ventures and host government representatives. The candidate must be an effective teacher and mentor, able to share knowledge and experience
* Proficiency in most Project Management skills (e.g. execution planning, contracting/procurement, cost estimating, project controls, planning & scheduling, organization design, etc. )
* Experience in one or more technical disciplines (Marine, Facilities, Subsea, Pipelines, Structures, etc.)
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.